Wednesday, May 10, 2000

May 10, 2000

Archived update from Cigarettes & Coffee, run by Greg Mariotti & CJ Wallis from 1999-2005

It looks like the long & winding road for the Magnolia & Boogie Nights DVD's just got a bit longer. It's being reported that the expected street date of July 25th has been pushed back to August 29th! Why the delay? I tend to be optimistic, so my inclination is that more time was needed for all the supplemental material. I think this will be the last delay, so get ready to clear your calendar in late August....
One final note: the VHS will still be released on July 25th (minus most or all of the supplements). 
It seems that rumors about future PTA projects are appearing at an alarming rate. IGN movies.com is reporting that PTA is pitching an animated film revolving around Fiona Apple to Pixar. As usual, this has not confirmed by any reliable sources at this time. I will add this to my questions for Paul, the next time we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment