Wednesday, July 12, 2000

July 12, 2000

Archived update from Cigarettes & Coffee, run by Greg Mariotti & CJ Wallis from 1999-2005

Remember that little bomb I dropped a few days ago about a contest & a DVD? Well, to whet your appetite further, I'm providing some additional info about the DVD. PTA put a limited number of these together & I was fortunate to receive a few. (Thanks again PTA). The DVD includes all six music videos directed by Paul. Click to View: Front Cover, Back Cover & Disc
6 Music Videos by p.t.anderson
Michael Penn - Try
, Aimee Mann - Save Me
, Fiona Apple - Across the Universe,
Fiona Apple - Fast as You Can, 
Fiona Apple - Limp, 
Fiona Apple - Paper Bag
I will be announcing the contest for your chance to win very soon! I have only one requirement if you win, don't sell it on Ebay! These are to be shared & not to be sold to the highest bidder!

No comments:

Post a Comment