Thursday, July 15, 2010

Exclusive: The Master Set To Shoot Very Soon

I caught up with Paul Thomas Anderson this evening at Fred Armisen's Largo show and briefly spoke about various things and we can exclusively tell you, despite everything else circulating the net (and hopefully without getting in trouble) that it sounds like The Master is set to shoot sometime next month. More details about things hopefully soon.

Semi-Unrelated Update: For those re-finding the site at its new address, finding it for the first time or for the people who have been e-mailing me questions all day: Welcome! The main site is/was in the middle of a major facelift/overhaul - we are not a new site and have been around since 1999. Everything will be in working order by the end of this month. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.)

10 comments:

  1. Halleluyah! This news made my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondeful news i feared that i may get delayed indefinately. PTA youre the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) It's been three years...about time for a new PT Anderson film! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello all,
    My name is Scott Lindquist and I'd like to send a copy of my new book, "The Jesus Factory" to PTA. It's an adventure novel of the spirit that reveals the lost message of the hidden apostle. This is the story of one man's search beyond religious fundamentalism to discover the real meaning of Christ's message. Please check out my website: www.thejesusfactory.com - If you can get this to PTA or send me his contact info, email, etc. I would be grateful. Thanks, Scott Lindquist, (email: scott-lindquist@comcast.net)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete