Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Details On New Paul Thomas Anderson Feature!


Variety is reporting the following about the sixth as-of-yet Untitled follow-up feature to There Will Be Blood written and directed by Paul. Here's their update:

“There Will Be Blood” writer/director Paul Thomas Anderson has found religion, and Philip Seymour Hoffman, for his next film. 
Anderson has written an untitled period drama that is set up at Universal. Hoffman, who has played supporting roles in most of Anderson’s past films, would this time be the centerpiece. 
Hoffman will play “The Master,” as in “master of ceremonies,” a charismatic intellectual who hatches a faith-based organization that begins to catch on in America in 1952. 
The core is the relationship between The Master and Freddie, a twenty-something drifter who becomes the leader’s lieutenant. As the faith begins to gain a fervent following, Freddie finds himself questioning the belief system he has embraced, and his mentor. 
Anderson's treatment of religion was cynical in "There Will Be Blood." Here, the scrutiny isn't specifically directed toward faith-based movements like Scientology or Mormonism that are newcomers compared to established religions. Anderson explores the need to believe in a higher power, the choice of which to embrace, and the point at which a belief system graduates into a religion. .  
Universal, which has become very selective about green lighting adult dramas, won’t make a decision on Anderson’s $35 million budget pic until he delivers his finished script. His hope is to make the picture next year, sources said. 
Anderson’s frequent collaborator, JoAnne Sellar, is the producer.  
Hoffman made his breakthrough in the cast of Anderson’s “Boogie Nights,” and has also appeared in the Anderson-directed “Hard Eight,” “Punch-Drunk Love” and “Magnolia.” 
Neither the studio nor reps for Anderson or Hoffman would comment. 

20 comments:

  1. If you asked me about the best cell phone location tracking app I would recommend you this one. Take a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mobile Tracker Free allows you to view all SMS and MMS messages sent or received by the target device, even those that may have been erased. Check free sms tracker without installing on target phone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can only said good things on this article about how to track a cell phone location without them knowing from TechTimes. The guide is so thorough so you will be understood from each steps and will be benefit you in getting the result which you hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new technology is always giving us surprise. Because of the latest invention which I didn't think yet. Now it's possible to use a best gps tracker to track someone cell phone location for free try this guidance. According to my using experience it is a super app released by Spyine. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do you track someone cell phone location? Do you use any kind of app for that? I recently started using Minspy app which is made for how to track a cell phone location without him knowing https://www.minspy.com/phone-tracker/how-to-track-a-cell-phone-location-without-them-knowing/. If you want to you can also try this phone tracker as well. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's a great person! Thank you for shed light on his figure. Recently, I read an article and learned about phone tracking apps that are quire popular now. One of the most interesting ones is mspy.com tool, probably I'll install it on my partner's phone soon. This app is good if you need to find out someone's location or check their calls/messages. I think software like that should be #1 for parents who care about their kids' safety.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. There has been a lot of talks about this guide which is about how to track an iPhone by number online 2020 updated on this one here if you want to check it out. And read it yourself. This is in particular specified to iPhone, so make sure it is true.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so Happy to write this article because I know it will help a lot of people who are suffering from Herpes. I am here to testify about the wonderful and most safe cure for herpes . I was positive to the deadly Virus called herpes and I lost hope completely because I was rejected even by my closest friends. I searched online to know and inquire about a cure for herpes and I saw testimony online on how Herbalist Valchy cured so many people from Herpes virus and other similar diseases. I decided to contact the great herbalist because I know that nature has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural roots and herbs. After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure is ready and he sent it to me via UPS and it got to me after 4 days. I used the medicine as he instructed (morning and evening ) and I got cured. it's really like a dream but I'm so happy that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me and if you need his help, contact him via Email: herbalistvalchynaturalremedies@gmail.com or WhatsApp:+2347036769718 reachout to his website https://herbalistvalchynaturalremedies.simdif.com/

    ReplyDelete