Monday, July 14, 2014

WATCH: PTA & Jonathan Demme talk "Greaser's Palace" At Austin Film Festival


Computer Hope
If you'll recall, PTA dropped by the Austin Film Festival last year to talk to Jonathan Demme about his career. That lovely talk can be heard here. While in Austin, Demme and PTA also co-hosted a screening of Robert Downey Sr's whacked-out 1972 Western Greaser's Palace (which, based on the footage shown, we will HAVE to dig up somehow), and discussed the film afterword. Now, thanks to On Story, that second talk has finally surfaced in video form.

The embed on the page seems to be a little sticky, but for now you can watch it HERE. The video is about 30 minutes long, but the talk itself is only about 14 minutes. Enjoy!

via The Playlist

IV: 151 days

Stay tuned to Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates

5 comments:

  1. for those interested, Greaser's Palace is on youtube right here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70gvvqs8GoQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Inherent Vice had an effect on his fashion sense as well as his mind lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a working link: http://video.klru.tv/video/2365287114/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting read. I've suffered with herpes ever since I was a child but it's only been the last few years that I discovered that  I have genital herpes. So I started looking for a way to cure this deadly virus. I visited so many hospitals in search of a solution but it never worked out.so I started searching for a cure to my herpes virus.
    Few month ago I came across a site where a lady was sharing a testimony about Dr OHIKHOBO about how he cured herpes and all kinds of diseases with is natural herbs so I decided to give it a try so I email the Dr he told me how I was going to get the herbs so I did as he instructed few days later I received the  herbs and I started taking the herbs as instructed by the Dr.
    I was shocked two weeks after when my doctor told me that I was free from herpes so I decided to let the world know how I was cured from herpes by Dr OHIKHOBO. you can reach him through his email: drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com if you also want a cure for your herpes or any of the diseases listed below because the Dr says he also has a cure for them.CÁNCER
    HEART FAILURE
    DIABETES
    HPV
    HIV
    COLD SORES
    FIBROIDS
    GENITAL WARTS
    His Email; drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com His whatsap number: +1-740-231-2427

    ReplyDelete