"The Master" is out today on Blu-ray and we have 4 copies of the Blu-ray/DVD combo pack to give away to readers who help us spread the word about our "Making The Master" interview series. So far in our series, we've spoken to writer/director Paul Thomas Anderson, producer JoAnne Sellar, costume designer Mark Bridges, production designers Jack Fisk & David Crank, actress Madisen Beaty, editor Leslie Jones and poster artist Dustin Stanton about their experiences working on the film.
All you have to do is tweet a link to your favorite interview from the series using the hashtag #MakingTheMaster and include our handle @cigsandredvines and the 4 readers who get the most retweet's (from legit non-spam/bot accounts) will win a Blu/DVD. It's that simple!
1. Your tweet must include a link to one these 7 interviews, the hashtag #MakingTheMaster and our handle @cigsandredvines. How you fill the rest of your 140 characters is up to you.
2. Only RTs from legitimate non-spam/bot accounts with more than 20 (legit) followers will be considered.
3. Spread the word but please don't spam. Obvious spam-like behavior will be disqualified at the discretion of C&RV.
4. The contest deadline is this Friday March 1st, 2013 at 11:59am EST. The readers who have the most retweets by then will be notified via Twitter.
5. You must follow @cigsandredvines on Twitter to be eligible. (This should be a no brainer.)
6. As much as we'd love to send this anywhere, this contest is open to U.S. residents only.
Even if you already have a copy (or one on the way), we'd still appreciate spreading the word about our series! You can always gift the extra one to a friend and any help you can provide in helping other PTA/film fans find the site is always appreciated.
Order "The Master" on Blu-ray and DVD today.
Stay tuned to Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates.