Thursday, July 12, 2012

‘Breaking Bad' Star Aaron Paul ♥'s PTA; Paul Dano Has Seen Bits Of ‘The Master'


We know that PTA already has hisa fair amount of fans across the industry -- Filmmaker John Milius recently expressed his admiration -- and today we can add another name to that list: Aaron Paul. The actor is probably best known for playing Jesse Pinkman on AMC's "Breaking Bad," which is currently making a strong case for being the best show on TV. In a recent interview with GQ to promote the upcoming fifth season, the Emmy winning actor dropped the following plea.
GQ: What other directors [do you admire]?
Aaron Paul:
Rian Johnson's fresh in mind. He's just so brilliant and such an incredible writer. Or speaking of writer-slash-directors: Paul Thomas Anderson.
GQ: Yeah, wow. I think he's the best there is.
Aaron Paul:
He's completely fucking unbelievable. I don't understand how he does it.
GQ: What's the plan after Breaking Bad wraps?
Aaron Paul:
Not an idea. Maybe start accosting Paul Thomas Anderson. Seriously: turn this interview into a love letter to Paul Thomas Anderson, and kind of beg him to put me in a film. I don't care if it's as an extra, I'll do whatever. 
Side note/name drop: I met Mr. Paul at the Season 3 premiere party for "Breaking Bad" in NYC and (in addition to being an Emmy winning actor), he was an incredibly nice dude! So there you have it, we've done our part. If you weren't already aware the 5th Season of 'Breaking Bad" premieres this Sunday on AMC and judging by the first two episodes, it's going to be cra-mazing.

In other Paul related news, @TheFamilianaire dropped us a line on Twitter to let us know that like Emily Watson, Tom Cruise and Robert Downey Sr., Paul Dano had also seen some of "The Master."
Just met Paul Dano at a screening for Ruby Sparks. Said his "buddy" PTA has screened him a few bits from The Master. [He said] "PTA's the master", then went on a tangent about how The Girl Next Door taught kids how to masturbate.
So it appears that much of the inner circle has been privy to quite a bit of the film. Now if we could just find our invite...

Stay tuned to Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so Happy to write this article because I know it will help a lot of people who are suffering from Herpes. I am here to testify about the wonderful and most safe cure for herpes . I was positive to the deadly Virus called herpes and I lost hope completely because I was rejected even by my closest friends. I searched online to know and inquire about a cure for herpes and I saw testimony online on how Herbalist Valchy cured so many people from Herpes virus and other similar diseases. I decided to contact the great herbalist because I know that nature has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural roots and herbs. After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure is ready and he sent it to me via UPS and it got to me after 4 days. I used the medicine as he instructed (morning and evening ) and I got cured. it's really like a dream but I'm so happy that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me and if you need his help, contact him via Email: herbalistvalchynaturalremedies@gmail.com or WhatsApp:+2347036769718 reachout to his website https://herbalistvalchynaturalremedies.simdif.com/

    ReplyDelete