Thursday, August 23, 2012

‘The Master' Exclusive San Francisco Screening Poster


"The Master" screened again on Tuesday night for those lucky enough to be in San Francisco and score tickets to the special event at the Castro Theatre. We've read various accounts of some lucky attendees via Twitter and it's great to see people so touched by getting to spend a few moments with Paul. Hopefully CJ will chime in sometime soon with his own thoughts on the event but in the meantime we've got a look at the limited edition print being sold at the event signed by the man himself. (Image via @Power_Lloyd) Not to be too cryptic but stay tuned, we should have something very special for you guys coming up in the near-ish future.


We were also sent along a very nice print of "There Will Be Blood" by artist Tony Johnson whose work will be part of a film poster exhibition taking place at Print Club London on the 31st August 2012. Tony says, "The exhibition curators have selected 40 artists to create a screen printed poster inspired by a movie of their choice. I am one of the selected artists and I've created a There Will be Blood inspired poster titled I Drink Your Milkshake These are available as a limited edition of 40 prints and are priced for a steal at £40 each. They can be ordered directly from Print Club London when the show opens." More details on the show can be found here.



#THEMASTER70MM 

See when "The Master" is playing at a theatre near you.

Stay tuned to Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates.  

18 comments:

  1. having children, they rarely finish food, and then decide hours later they want it, in the meantime you've eaten it. pta, gave us a line to say to them. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok guys, you have no problems, because you know you`re gonna see the movie in a month. But i still have to wait almost 5 MONTHS and I don`t know how to survive them. I really don`t have an idea!! I`m totally CRAZY: I check the twitter acounts of "Cigsandredvines" and of "modage" every 5 MINUTES, same with your facebook site, and I nervously reloud this blog every 2 minutes to see if someone has posted a new comment. I`m not able to work! EVERY SECOND of my life, I think of The Master. I can`t watch another movie at the moment, because I immediately compare it to my expaction of the Master. I tell EVERYONE of my friends and family about the film and show them the 5 Teasers/Trailers (and I can`t resist watching them at least once a day). As I wrote earlier, "The Master" is already following me in my dreams.

    So I really don`t know what to do. The next 5 months are gonna be a torture!!

    PS: I heard rumors that "The Master" was screened in Philadelphia and New York again two days ago (source: http://smellofpopcorn.com/). True?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to wait til November 9th. I watch the teasers everyday, I think about it everyday, I look to see if there has been any news about The Master at least every half an hour on Imdb. I'm crazy about it already and I just know that this will be a complete masterpiece, but if I am utterly wrong these long weeks of waiting will be for nothing. PTA please don't let me down.

      Delete
    2. Haha I now know I am not alone :-)

      Delete
    3. I AM IN THE EXACT SAME SITUATION..I WILL BE SURE TO ENJOY THE NORTH AMERICAN OFFICIAL PREMIERE AT TIFF FOR YOU!!!!!

      Delete
    4. THANKYOU!!! wow you're lucky!!!!! :(

      Delete
    5. It's five month for me too, but I'll try to see it at London, in november. But five months ? I don't understand the distributors. I think they're stupid. Like really stupid. Or they just don't give a shit about us, I sent mails and tried to talk to them with Facebook, they just don't answer.

      We're a lot of french angry PTA fans and we will crash their bathrooms.

      Delete
    6. I agree!! Why can't we have the same release date as America, it's not fair!
      Anyway it'll be worth the wait :)

      Delete
    7. Yes, waiting is good, I agree. But it's PTA. We're waiting since a long time, already.

      Delete
    8. Yes, but when there is already so much information about the movie, its a lot harder to wait!

      Delete
    9. That's true! I think it would've been better if they had originally stuck to the first trailer without bringing out anymore, each new one drives me even more crazy!

      Delete
  3. Sorry for mistakes: *reload, *expectation

    ReplyDelete
  4. A limited edition poster of the the San Francisco screening with PTA's signature? For your amazing readers? That would be so awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know the artist behind that beautiful poster? And also, if there be any sold online? I've got to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poster designer:

    http://dustinstanton.wix.com/ds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone know the size of these posters?

    ReplyDelete