Monday, October 01, 2007

Deleted Scene: Boogie Nights, Reed's Nova

               INT.  REED'S NOVA - MOVING - NIGHT

               Reed driving with Buck and Becky.

                                     BUCK
                         Let's get some food.  I'm hungry.

                                     BECKY
                         Me too.

                                     REED
                         I'll drop you off.

                                     BUCK
                         Whatta you mean, drop off?

                                     REED
                         I was gonna go workout.

                                     BECKY
                         It's three in the morning, Reed.

                                     REED
                         I need it.  I haven't done my legs 
                         in two days and we're shooting --

                                     BUCK
                         Do it in the morning, cause I wanna 
                         just eat and get home.  I got work 
                         in the morning and I gotta get some 
                         rest.

                                     REED
                         I need it now, I'm in the mood to do 
                         it now.  If you're hungry you can 
                         eat at the gym.  Hey, can I sleep at 
                         your place, Becky?

                                     BECKY
                         If you want.

                                     BUCK
                         Wait -- are you going home or going 
                         to work out?

               EXT. VENTURA BLVD. - NIGHT - THAT MOMENT

               Reed's Nova flies past CAMERA WHICH PANS TO THE SIDEWALK; 
               Rollergirl is rolling down the street.  She passes CAMERA.  
               HOLD on Ventura Blvd. The sun is about to come up....

No comments:

Post a Comment